Registration at the conference:
- There will be a separate registration table for presenters to the right of the attendee registration table to keep the traffic flow moving.
Presentation Rooms Set-Up:
- Maximum of 40 attendees per room
- Classroom-style room set-up
- There will be a projector to connect your laptop to for your presentation in each room.
- Please bring any presentation materials, worksheets, etc. because there will not be any printers provided at the venue.
- Please click here to see the venue map for locations of the breakout rooms.
Internet / WiFi information:
- Limited hotspots will be available but no WiFi will be available inside the breakout rooms.
- We have 2 hotspots available for special cases in which presentations absolutely require WiFi.
- You will have access to WiFi in all the common areas of the conference.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please save all your presentation files to your hard drives or flash drives in anticipation of no WiFi.
- This year we are offering attendees printed and online surveys for their feedback on your presentations. There will be a stack of surveys in each presentation room and the attendees will hand in their surveys to the registration desk when they are done.
- After the conference, we will email copies of the surveys for your use.
- Please park in the hotel parking lots or garage. Save your parking stub and get it validated at the registration table for $15.
- If you choose to use valet parking at the front entrance, we cannot validate it and it will cost $39.
- Breakout sessions are 50-minute sessions
- Curriculum Bursts are 20-minute session that will occur back-to-back at the same time as breakout sessions — please see schedule for details. There will be a 5-minute buffer between curriculum bursts for presenters to switchover
- Please check the schedule and make sure you know your breakout session time. If you are a presenter who has multiple or repeat sessions, please know the times for both of your presentations.
- Additionally, we are looking for advisory board members for the future. Please let us know at or after the conference if you are interested!